NOTE: Targeted to VTU semester exam
In this power-packed course, we have curated an immersive learning experience that covers every essential concept in Introduction to Python Programming, ensuring you have a solid foundation to excel in your semester exams and future endeavors. We understand the challenges that engineering students face during exams, and that’s why we’ve left no stone unturned to make this course a game-changer for your academic journey.
- Strategic Focus on Exam Success: Our course is meticulously designed to align with your semester exam syllabus. We’ve identified the core concepts that are frequently
tested and ensured they receive special emphasis. By mastering these areas, you’ll be fully equipped to handle any exam question that comes your way.
- Important Questions covered: Say goodbye to uncertainty! Our course includes an extensive bank of important questions, meticulously curated by experts. These
questions are a true reflection of what you can expect in your semester exams, giving you the edge to prepare effectively and score high.
- Updated Study Notes: We understand the importance of staying current. That’s why our course materials are regularly updated to include the latest developments and
trends in the field of electrical engineering. With our study notes, you’ll always have access to the most relevant and up-to-date information.
- Model Papers with Solutions: Putting theory into practice is key. Our model papers, complete with detailed solutions, allow you to simulate the exam environment. By
solving these papers, you’ll refine your problem-solving skills and gain invaluable exam practice.
- Very Important Questions (VIQs): We know that time is of the essence, especially during exams. That’s why we’ve pinned a collection of Very Important Questions along with their solutions. These VIQs are the cream of the crop, representing the most high-yield concepts that can make a significant difference in your scores.
Your Success, Our Mission: At Leanyhive, our mission is your academic success. With “Introduction to Python Programming” we’re dedicated to providing
you with the tools, resources, and knowledge to not only excel in your semester exams but also to thrive as a confident and competent electrical engineer.
Prepare to unlock your potential, overcome challenges, and achieve remarkable results. Enroll now and embark on a transformative learning journey that will set you
up for a bright and successful future in the world of Electrical Engineering. Welcome to the course that’s tailor-made for your success!
What Will You Learn?
- 1)Introduction to Lists..
- 2)Getting Individual Values in a List with Indexes
- 3)Negative Indexes..
- 4)Getting Sublists with Slices
- 5)Getting a list using .len function in python
- 6)Changing the value in a list with the index in python
- 7)Using Operator in lists
- 8)Removing values from lists with 'del' statement in python
- 9)'in' and 'not in' Operator
- 10)Augmented Assignment Operator
- 11)List Methods..
- 12)1) .index() Method
- 13)2) Adding values to list with .append() and .insert() method used in lists
- 14)3) Removing value from the list using .remove() method
- 15)4) Sorting the Values in a list by .sort() method
- 16)5) Adding the numbers in a list using sum() Method
- 17)6) Finding the minimum values using min() method
- 18)7) Finding the maximum values using max() method
- 19)8) Removing the elements using .pop() Method
- 20)Mutable and Immutable Data types
- 21)Tuple Data Type
- 22)Converting Types with List and Tuple Methods
- 24)Dictionaries and Structuring Data..
- 25)Dictionary vs List..
- 26)Dictionary methods..
- 27)1) .keys()
- 28)2) .values()
- 29)3) .items()
- 30).get() Method
- 31).setdefault() Method
2. Introduction to Lists03:55
3. Getting Individual Values in a List with Indexes03:17
4. Negative Indexes02:58
5. Getting Sublists with Slices03:45
6. Getting a list using .len function in python02:27
7. Changing the value in a list with the index in python02:31
8. Using Operator in lists02:13
9. Removing values from lists with ‘del’ statement in python03:04
10. ‘in’ and ‘not in’ Operator03:19
11. Augmented Assignment Operator02:13
12. List Methods00:59
13. 1) .index() Method01:18
13. 2) Adding values to list with .append() and .insert() method used in lists03:58
13. 3) Removing value from the list using .remove() method02:25
13. 4) Sorting the Values in a list by .sort() method09:14
13. 5) Adding the numbers in a list using sum() Method01:37
13. 6) Finding the minimum values using min() method01:59
13. 7) Finding the maximum values using max() method01:58
13. 8) Removing the elements using .pop() Method02:57
14. Mutable and Immutable Data types01:36
15. Tuple Data Type01:58
16. Converting Types with List and Tuple Methods03:15
18. Dictionaries and Structuring Data03:33
19. Dictionary vs List01:26
20. Dictionary methods00:40
21. 1) .keys()04:07
21. 2) .values()01:55
21. 3) .items()02:38
22. .get() Method05:49
23. .setdefault() Method09:16